Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: im scared if i have an ed

Saturday, July 23, 2022

im scared if i have an ed

Hello, I am a 16F and i’ve been on a calorie deficit for over a month now and lost a total of 10lbs. I have been doing really good until recently where i had to put my calorie intake down to 1250 calories. Since then i’ve been binge eating and been having a random sudden cravings. Today is supposed to be my cheat day and I feel fucking sick after eating a cookie and a little bit of soup. I feel so guilty and sad because my goal is to just get thin and love myself even more. I try walking over 5k steps everyday at my job since I stand the whole time but I don’t know how to feel better with myself. For more context I am 5’2 and weigh 156 now. I wanted to lose a total of 20 lbs at least before school started but I’ve been 156 for over a week now because I’ve been eating bad I’m guessing. What do I do? I’m so scared of getting an ED because of the calorie deficit. Any help works, thank you

submitted by /u/Intelligent_Rub6763
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/w6epij/im_scared_if_i_have_an_ed/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...