Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Month 2 check in

Friday, July 15, 2022

Month 2 check in

Hello everyone, i have been a long time lurker and started on my fitness journey two months ago to get back in shape and love my body again. I did say i will post my pictures at 3 month mark. But here are the results so far:

Sw:246 pounds Cw:202 pounds Current bodyfat:18.9

Few NSV:

  • joints don’t ache anymore
  • i don’t die while trying to tie laces
  • decrease in mood swings
  • clothes sizing went from xxl to L
  • immense boost in confidence

Diet wise: Keto and IF with carb load every 7 to 10 days. (After cheatmeal i fast for 36 hours) Workout 6 days a week

I love seeing motivational posts on r/loseit and r/progresspics . They keep me going I hope this gives hope to people and keeps me accountable.😇

submitted by /u/aberrantdementor
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/w0089s/month_2_check_in/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...