Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Weight Training Advice

Saturday, July 30, 2022

Weight Training Advice

I never took a class on weight lifting and I learned today through some basic googling that I know very little.

I know reps with lower weight is better for endurance training and fewer reps with higher weight is better for strength and hypertrophy. But how many of each?

I though endurance would be better for toning so I have been trying to do 3 sets of 20 for each muscle group. Alternating between legs and arms usually doing stuff for the back and stomach on arm days. So, I do about 40 ish minutes of weight training 4-6 days per week with cardio on all those days as well.

I know I can lose weight with just cardio and diet but just weight loss is not my current goals.

Goals are weight loss, toning, and some muscle building. I want to look strong and feel like a BA, essentially in this process of reaching my health and fitness goals.

I'm looking for any advice and tips as I feel lost.

submitted by /u/docrural
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wccc89/weight_training_advice/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...