Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: F/50/278>198 NSV walked 8 miles today without stopping!!

Sunday, July 24, 2022

F/50/278>198 NSV walked 8 miles today without stopping!!

I’ve lost 80lbs over the past 11 months, mostly by walking and CICO. I was pretty disabled to start, I have a genetic connective tissue disorder and severe osteoarthritis. At first, a mile was about as far as I could walk before pain stopped me. Luckily I live in a place with great options for swimming, so weather permitting I go swimming in one of our nearby lakes and get pain-free exercise that way.

After I hit my initial weight goal (200 lbs) I decided not to make a new weight loss goal and instead make a fitness related goal while maintaining my weight loss. My goal is to walk a half marathon, and I signed up for one in august. I’ve been training, and today was the longest day yet. I feel proud of myself - there’s no way I could have walked 8 miles a year ago without a gun to my head.

Pretty pooped, though, not gonna lie.

submitted by /u/aimeed72
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/w77tdo/f50278198_nsv_walked_8_miles_today_without/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...