Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I want to get started again, but it all feels so daunting! Help & advice please 🙏🏻

Sunday, July 17, 2022

I want to get started again, but it all feels so daunting! Help & advice please 🙏🏻

Height: 5ft4 CW: 200lb GW: 120lb (but I think I’d be happy with 140lb).

Pretty much what my title says! Half rant, half questions really! I dislike my body very much & would love to feel more confident. A little while back I got into a good routine and got down to about 160lbs, but I fell off the wagon entirely. That was during the full lockdowns, I started couch to 5K and walked a bunch as I wasn’t at work. But now I can’t see how I’m going to achieve that again with how intense my jobs are! I never have the energy to work out, and I always just go for the quickest thing to eat, usually v unhealthy. Or I get ‘treats’ to make up for how much of my life is dominated by work, to feel like I have some enjoyment (I know this is an unhealthy way to view food but I’m not sure how to get out of that). It feels like I have to choose between having any enjoyable free time & enough sleep, or losing weight.

How do you guys get the energy? And make it all fit around long work hours? Do you have any quick & easy low cal meals that aren’t depressing? (I’ve tried so hard but I’m just not a bowl of leaves kinda gal, I have the tastebuds of a toddler)

I’ve also been aiming for about 1300 cals a day, and I’m hungry all the time! But I worry anymore just won’t do anything. How much of a deficit should I aim for? A calorie calculator said my maintenance amount would be 2000. I get at least 10,000 steps per day, but no real ‘exercise’ as such, just like 10 min walks to the bus stop.

submitted by /u/whatever3653
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/w1iq5g/i_want_to_get_started_again_but_it_all_feels_so/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...