Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: '80s throwback

Thursday, July 21, 2022

'80s throwback

Anyone who dieted in the '80s knows that it was all kinds of messed up. There were so many harmful and/or disgusting trends that I would like to forget forever. But recently I decided to go back to an old standby that in my memory were horrible but maybe would be good enough to satisfy my insane salt tooth without using up my whole daily budget: rice cakes. Not only do the new ones with flavors do the trick, I actually crave them. And they take some time to eat, so you can't really shovel down a whole bag mindlessly. Just thought I'd mention it in case others had sworn them off along with Slim Fast shakes and spaghetti squash pasta. (Tomato basil is my favorite.)

Anybody have suggestions for things they swore off but have come back around on? Maybe they're better now? (Another one I've discovered is that whole grain pasta has come a loooong way from how it used to be.)

submitted by /u/unreasonablewerewolf
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/w4uyea/80s_throwback/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...