Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: body fat distribution woes

Friday, July 15, 2022

body fat distribution woes

I've lost 25lbs and I have 35 to go. I'm doing light exercise and I'm happy with my routine. My body looks really odd to me now, though, I can see my ribcage even when relaxed but my legs are basically the same size as before. I'm a small on top and an XL on the bottom. I wish I could choose where the weight comes from, i feel like that photo of Squidward after eating all the Krabby Patties and his leg-tentacles(?) are disproportionately huge 🥲 I'm hoping my body evens out eventually lol

submitted by /u/frostedflakesbowl
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/w02p4a/body_fat_distribution_woes/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...