Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I know it isn't much but I just wanted to share my 10kg (22lb) loss with someone

Wednesday, July 20, 2022

I know it isn't much but I just wanted to share my 10kg (22lb) loss with someone

20yo, female, 5'7. So my little story is, ever since I was a 12 year old girl, I've used food as a coping mechanism for anything that was going on in my life. I would have started earlier, but my mum never kept sweets or junk food at home so I could only access it when I was more independent. Difficult childhood, but that's nothing new. I went from a very fit child, to a very lazy and overweight teen, but I was always depressed, I still struggle and was recently diagnosed with agoraphobia.

Anyways, after years of saying "I'll start tomorrow", in march this year I actually did. I've not been as consistent as I've wanted, I still binge sometimes, not everyday now, but I've tried really, really hard to overcome binge eating, stress eating and my addiction to sugar, and I've made some progress and I'm just really happy because today, I weighed in at 90kg (198lbs) from my highest weight ever being 105kg 2 years ago (231lbs), though I've been at 100kg for a while until march. I've been eating well, going for a walk whenever I can bring myself to do it and I'm not done yet. When I hit 80kg, I'll post my first progress pictures so that maybe I can inspire someone else like you've all inspired me and for that I am truly thankful.

submitted by /u/hikiherbivore
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/w4504e/i_know_it_isnt_much_but_i_just_wanted_to_share_my/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...