Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Advice/encouragement

Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Advice/encouragement

I (20 M) am 5’10 and somewhere between 280 and 295 pounds (I never let myself get to 300). I’d like to be at 180 so basketball, hockey, and boxing are easier than they are rn. How long should I expect this to take, what workouts should I do, what foods should I focus on eating or staying away from? Also for context I’ve done CrossFit on and off for the last 8 years and I did football and ice hockey for a combined 15. I can commit to exercise when motivated enough but I’ve always struggled with diet and sustaining a diet exercise plan for a prolonged period. Thanks in advance for any and all replies!

submitted by /u/mmljdubs16
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/w39udq/adviceencouragement/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...