Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Disheartening Checkup

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Disheartening Checkup

I just had my annual checkup, my weight is up to 280. I'm 5'7 and a 36 y.o. male. I don't feel unhealthy. Last November I have up regular soda, energy drinks and drive-thrus. Now I do operate off 5-6 hours of sleep, and most days I'll workout 2-3 hours a day...some combination of treadmill, lifting, HIT classes, cardio classes and yoga. I regularly hit 15k-20k steps per day.

I don't eat many fruits and veggies, but I do supplements (not the same but still). I don't have any medical issues. I know I need to sleep more and give myself rest days.

I'm disheartened because I don't want to give up my physical activity. The gym to me is like watching TV/movies is to other people. But I also know how much my weight is tough on my body long term.

submitted by /u/Thepass86
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/w8wdzt/disheartening_checkup/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...