Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Moral is low but I no longer feel constantly hungry for junk food and motivation is high. Please comment advice or anything related

Saturday, July 30, 2022

Moral is low but I no longer feel constantly hungry for junk food and motivation is high. Please comment advice or anything related

I had gained an immense amount of weight throughout the pandemic, in January I became Vegan to try to curb my weight gain and managed to lose 10lbs which is good but I am still fat.

Regardless, earlier in July I began a diet of whole foods, plant based and started counting my calories. Alongside that diet I began working out like a maniac, I started riding 15 to 20 miles a day and yesterday I probably rode 40 miles. Weight is dropping, just now I calculate my weight loss since beginning of July to be 12lbs.

But moral is low, I dislike seeing myself in the mirror. I do not like the way why I appear publicly and I just cant weight to go back to my previous weight. Please help increase moral, share stories, advice and have a good day.

submitted by /u/Humbleronaldo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wcclru/moral_is_low_but_i_no_longer_feel_constantly/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...