Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Cutting sweets out of my diet

Friday, July 15, 2022

Cutting sweets out of my diet

I have an addiction to candy (especially chocolate), or anything sweet tasting. The main reason why I'm overweight despite me working out several times a week is that I eat unhealthy amounts of candy adding at least 500 extra calories a day. The rest of what I eat isn't too bad: mainly eggs, chicken, spaghetti and broccoli and I don't eat out more than once a week. I've gone the whole day so far today for the first time in years without eating any candy (I threw out all the candy in my house). I'll admit I caved a little and drank some pink lemonade, but it's a start at least.

I'm still really craving sweets right now. I need really something that tastes sweet that isnt super unhealthy. Is it ok to drink a strawberry and blueberry smoothie everyday instead just using frozen strawberries/blueberries and milk ? I know fruit still has a lot of sugar but surely having this as a dessert is better than eating 5 kit kat bars....

submitted by /u/quartzmineral56
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vzzmuo/cutting_sweets_out_of_my_diet/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...