Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Can you achieve a lean look by just walking?

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Can you achieve a lean look by just walking?

Hi so I’m on a weight loss journey and I’ve been walking about 30 mins a day for abt 4-6 days a week. I am trying to gradually increase as I go and recently I have been walking for about 45 minutes. I hope to increase to an hour soon but I’m a beginner and very fat lol. Does walking help with stomach fat loss if paired with a calorie deficit? I would say my stomach is my main problem area and I would love to lose fat from it. I’ve heard people say walking helps shed stomach fat and help you achieve a lean look but I’ve also heard people say it doesn’t so I have no clue. I have been walking at an incline on my treadmill though if that makes any difference.

submitted by /u/Calm-Face-3584
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/w8xiu2/can_you_achieve_a_lean_look_by_just_walking/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...