Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My life has changed so much in terms of attention!

Wednesday, July 13, 2022

My life has changed so much in terms of attention!

The attention from men now is off the charts… I’m 42 and I have men in their 20s and early 30s wanting to date me… holding doors checking me out saying things to me in public. Never happened before!

It’s such a mind F that men are more into me physically now. Still can’t wrap my head around It two years later!

I used to be very round and I didn’t want to be thin but more curvy. I started kickboxing and it helped shape my body and I now have a bubble butt and nice shapely legs and arms and a much smaller tummy.

Also I joined a dating app. I get literally over 100 likes a day. If I leave it for a few days it’s over 1000. When I joined one before losing weight there were days I didn’t get anything!

Anyone else care to share their experiences?

submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Path_69
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vyhp4w/my_life_has_changed_so_much_in_terms_of_attention/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...