Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is losing 0.5 lbs a week too slow?

Saturday, July 30, 2022

Is losing 0.5 lbs a week too slow?

I've been finding it really hard to stick to a proper deficit every day, I just get way too hungry and then give up on losing weight. I find that the way I'm happiest on a deficit is where I'm only losing 0.5 lbs a week, but I worry that's too slow and easy to ruin progress on. Like you could go out once with family or friends and then accidentally ruin most of your progress for the week. Plus, it might not be as motivating if you're barely seeing the scales drop. Should I be pushing myself harder? Has anyone here tried this method and had any success?

submitted by /u/lumpy_koala1111
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wcex3a/is_losing_05_lbs_a_week_too_slow/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...