Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How much water a day on average are you drinking (In ml or Oz)?

Thursday, July 21, 2022

How much water a day on average are you drinking (In ml or Oz)?

I’m working on drinking more water and hydration in general (coffee and tea has 90% hydration according to the app I’m using) and I’d like to know realistically what you guys drink on average every day. Just want to see if I’m doing okay or not lol!

I’ve gotten a hidratespark steel recently to help keep me accountable to myself and help curb my juice drinking to a limited amount. It’s great as it measures your water intake for you which thus far has been pretty accurate so it helps me take out the guess work I used to have and helps me try to stay hydrated throughout the day.

The goal is set automatically for me and is linked to my apple health app (I have an Apple Watch) so it’s nice that also all works together.

I just am curious what other people drink roughly in terms of water a day and if they have noticed or makes a big difference for them in how they feel, their weight loss journey, etc.

submitted by /u/Icy-Signature1493
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/w4zy1y/how_much_water_a_day_on_average_are_you_drinking/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...