Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I hit 3 ABSOLUTELY HUGE W’s today and I almost didn’t notice!

Saturday, July 16, 2022

I hit 3 ABSOLUTELY HUGE W’s today and I almost didn’t notice!

Sparing all the details of how I’ve been conducting my weight loss journey, I’ve lost 41 pounds over the last 3.5 months(hooray!) and I’ve been struggling to really notice any change besides all the muscle I’ve put on(humble-brag) and the slight difference in how some of my clothes fit.

Yesterday my brother did some closet cleaning and started handing me shirts and shorts that were too big for him, but he figured they might fit me. I tried them on, most of them fit, some of it didn’t, whatever.

Well I went for a walk a bit ago and I threw on a tanktop and pair of shorts he gave me since they were already laying out. When I got back home I changed and noticed that the tank was a Large and the shorts were size 38 and loose! 3 months ago I was wearing 2XL’s and size 42 pants!!

To top it all off, I checked the scale and hit my new low of 224LBS and noticed I can see the veins popping out of my hands, wrists, and forearms. I’m genuinely so happy today I could cry, y’know, if I wasn’t a big strong man.

So, yeah, hit a bunch of non-scale victories and a scale victory all in one day. Younger me never thought this would happen.

submitted by /u/McLagginz
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/w0swxm/i_hit_3_absolutely_huge_ws_today_and_i_almost/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...