Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Tips/help needed

Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Tips/help needed

So I’m 19 years old and 298lbs at 5’6. I’ve gained a lot of weight over the past 2 years due to pretty severe depression. I used to be around 150lbs. Although I’m doing a little better now, I’m still struggling with getting the weight off. I’ve tried diets but never stick to it. However, I’ve tried fasting a couple times and find that I’m able to stick to it better and it helps curve my cravings quite a bit, but I always stop because I end up reading negative things about it and get scared of the risks. (Muscle loss, organ failure, etc.) I recently came across someone who fasted for 100 days, or 3ish months, and lost a significant amount of weight. This person was around 300lbs, or a little over, and had mostly positive things to say about it. Given my experience with fasting, I believe I may be able to complete 100 days but am hesitant because I don’t know if it’s a good idea. I figure I’d be fine, given the amount of fat on my body, but am still unsure. I know that you gain a small amount of weight back when you end the fast, but I was thinking I would start a healthy diet with exercise after slowly incorporating food back into my routine, in order to get the remaining weight off. I know I should seek medical advice for this, but I figured I’d read some opinions on it first. Any advice on if a 100 day water fast at my weight would be safe/ healthy is very much appreciated 😊

submitted by /u/zoezee19
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vylqvd/tipshelp_needed/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...