Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Do I need to lose weight now to live a healthy life?

Thursday, July 14, 2022

Do I need to lose weight now to live a healthy life?

I am a 15 5′10″ 240 pound offensive linemen, I have always been heavy but have not always played sports. I’ve been playing football for around 6 years and would consider myself a skilled player. I lift weights and do cardio stuff like footwork drills, and conditioning for football season, which is not very tough and has not caused me to lose any weight in itself. I am strong in the weight room and have some decent PR’s. I came to this subreddit looking for advice, do I need to lose weight? or am I fine how I am?

If I needed to post this elsewhere I apologize and I will remove the post. I wasn’t sure where to post this.

submitted by /u/Fresh-Thought-5648
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vz94y8/do_i_need_to_lose_weight_now_to_live_a_healthy/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...