Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: (NSV) Let me tell you about what didn’t happen today

Friday, July 8, 2022

(NSV) Let me tell you about what didn’t happen today

I didn’t have that third chocolate truffle after lunch - even though I felt like I could still fit another one in, I stopped when I felt satisfied after two.

I didn’t gulp through all my food at once, instead I ate slowly, enjoying the actual taste of my food.

I didn’t snack while having a drink with a friend after work just because it was a social occasion - I could have snacked but I wasn’t actually hungry. We enjoyed a can each in the warm outdoor weather.

These are just from today, I don’t know what exactly changed recently but I’ve been having more experiences like these recently where my behaviour is different enough from my past self that I really notice and see the change.

A bonus one from last week, that truly surprised me:

I didn’t finish a binge - I started eating sweets and I reached for a milk chocolate truffle, had it in my hand actually, and I somehow put it back which in turn stopped the mindless consumption for the day far earlier than it likely would have went. That truffle was instead enjoyed three days later with a cup of tea as a post lunch sweet - I looked at it very fondly and truly enjoyed it.

submitted by /u/Cas0098
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vun1hj/nsv_let_me_tell_you_about_what_didnt_happen_today/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...