Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My mindset completely changed!

Thursday, July 7, 2022

My mindset completely changed!

It’s so weird. Since I have finally gotten into the proper mindset of stopping myself from over indulging I feel like I am less hungry most of the time. I do not know how normal this feeling is as the foods I have been eating are pretty much the same.

Also, I noticed I was hungry when I first woke up. I didn’t want to eat and rather sleep in a few more hours so i drank some water I had. I always heard ‘drink water, you’re probably not hungry but thirsty’ and it genuinely worked.

I have finally started to lose weight, just a blip on the scale but it’s something I am so proud of considering I have been loosely trying for years. I think I got into the right mindset and everything else clicked. This is the healthiest and most proper way I have tried to ‘diet’ as well (i dont see this as a diet, though)

This is just my ramblings but I am hoping I can keep up this mindset and continue to get healthier. I want to one day have babies and be healthy for them and teach them healthy habits that I never learned.

Plus my blood test results / family history makes me have to really take care of what I put into my body. I was getting into pre diabetes territory and some other vitals were higher than I wanted.

Thank you for reading this! Any encouragement would be appreciated :)

submitted by /u/Shinno_mew
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vtw5fp/my_mindset_completely_changed/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...