Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Time to change because I want to experience INTIMACY.

Thursday, July 7, 2022

Time to change because I want to experience INTIMACY.

Hi, I hope this is not innappropriate to post on here.

I am 24(F), and I have never experienced any intimate touch (other than unwanted touch, which simply doesn't count ofcourse), the only reason for this is my weight and I have had enough, tonight I weighed in at 168.8lbs - I am 5'2/3ish and this is obese for my height. For awhile now I have felt extremely uncomfortable in my body, as if I am paralysed or stuck in it. I keep myself away from all interaction, last september for a brief moment a guy was interested in me and I couldn't bare the thought because I wasn't interested in me! I lost weight few years back, and everyone saw me as prettier, they even said I was the prettiest girl in the family (couldn't believe it growing up being the fat, ugly one). Now I am back where I started. I'm over this now.

I have been thinking about this a lot tonight, and this, however superficial, concieted, vain or immodest this is, it is my sole reason and desire to lose all my excess weight. I want to know how it feels to actually want to be touched because you don't hate your body, because you don't feel disgusted in it. To be able to be comfortable being intimate. I am getting older, I am 24 already and will be 25 in december and don't want to waste all of my 20s like this. Just hidden away under clothes and in the shadows away from the world. I hope this isn't weird, or I am not alone. I always feel like time is running out, and I don't want to die unhappy in my body.

I just thought I'd share this, I am never goign back. I am done.

submitted by /u/Popcorntears
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vtvko5/time_to_change_because_i_want_to_experience/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...