Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Low calorie snack options

Sunday, July 10, 2022

Low calorie snack options

Like the title says I’m searching for low calorie snack options.

Just a little background. I’m just getting into the swing of things again and am dedicated to losing weight. I weighed myself and I was the dreaded 350 and I need to make a change so I decided to start CICO today. I’ve done CICO in the past and started at 2000 calories and started going lower each week and I got down to 300 but gained it all back. I know everybody is going to sway me from doing this so aggressively but I’m going to aim for 1200-1500 calories per day (which is a huge calorie deficit compared what I need to maintain my weight).

I’ve already got my meals planned for the entire week so I’m not worried about that. My breakfasts consists of roughly 250 calories, lunch consists of 500 calories, and supper is roughly 300-500 calories. So I just need help with some good low calorie snacks for in between meals. Because I know from experience in the past of doing this I would get hungry in between meals which would lead me to overeating or binging when I got home. Any low calorie/healthy snack ideas are welcome!

submitted by /u/tlinde20
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vw4gk1/low_calorie_snack_options/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...