Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Feeling hopeless

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Feeling hopeless

I've been calorie counting since May 20th.

Since then, I have:

Been at or under my calories for 38% of the days

Did not log for 15% of the days

Was over by less than 150 cals for 35% of the days, 10% of the days over 300 cals, and 2% of the days over 750 cal

my caloric goal is 1777, which should be 750 cals below my maintenance. I have it set to lose 1.5 lbs a week, and did my activity as low, even though I do spend a good bit of time on my feet at work, walking the dog, etc.

I have gone down from 239 to ~235, with my lowest being over a month ago at 234.

I would think that there would still be some noticeable change on the scale, even with the hick ups. I'm frustrated, and feeling useless.

There's a lot more I wanted to add about my health, but idk how I'm going to get through this once I start steroids... and the lack of progress is making my motivation dwindle...

submitted by /u/Grass-is-dead
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vt6rwc/feeling_hopeless/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...