Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: A man with a big ass

Saturday, July 9, 2022

A man with a big ass

Firstly I’m not sure if this sort of post is okay here so if it’s not I apologise and if you know of a place I can talk about this please let me know.

Anyway, recently I’ve been doing squats…a lot. I do full body workouts three times a week and squat every session as my gym is incredibly small so I’m limited to what I can do. Anyway for a while now I’ve noticed how big my ass has become because of this but it only became a problem for me recently when I was walking to my girlfriends house when a girl and a group of her friends shouted “look at that Bunda!”, which is when I turned around to notice them pointing and assumedly laughing at me. Naturally this made me incredibly uncomfortable and pretty embarrassed and I haven’t been able to get it out of my head since. So I wanted to get some views from others about guys with relatively big asses and what would be the most suitable way of reducing the size, without getting rid of squats as they are my favourite exercise and I’m making great progress with them. Thanks.

submitted by /u/JealousElavator
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vvcrne/a_man_with_a_big_ass/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...