Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Hungry! Help!

Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Hungry! Help!

I've (19f) recently started my weight loss journey, and currently I'm eating 1500-1600 cals a day and walking 15,000-20,000ish steps every weekday. It's going great so far and I'm seeing some benefits already! Only issue is, I've been really hungry. Not "I'm gonna die of starvation" hungry but just the overall feeling that I'm not eating as much as I would like, and a few headaches here and there. I've considered that perhaps me walking upwards of 3 hours a day burns more calories than I thought, but it doesn't seem like it. Will this feeling go away? Should I be eating more? Is this just because I've stretched my stomach from past binges? I'm trying to push through it, but falling asleep every night with slight hunger pangs isn't enjoyable.

Thanks! xx

submitted by /u/Independent-Ebb3217
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/v843jk/hungry_help/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...