Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: how do I lose weight?

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

how do I lose weight?

Hi, I wanted to ask because I've always had a hard time losing weight. I'm a women 171LBS and 5'1 I used https://www.damnripped.com/tdee-calculator/ to see my tdee and it said my bmr is 1500 tdee is 2100 and deficit calories is 420. I hear in order to lose weight i need to have a calorie deficit its usually hard for me because I usually eat 1000-1'500 cals a day so that would mean i need to burn 2000 cals or something. that's super hard for me since i don't have much time to be working out for multiple hours on top of that i work so sometimes I'm too tired. i was wondering if i dont work out in a day does that mean id have to keep my calories to under 420? cause that sounds impossible. I kinda just need some tips on what i should do. ty!

submitted by /u/bigowos
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vnxzd7/how_do_i_lose_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...