Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Lose skin update after 116lbs loss

Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Lose skin update after 116lbs loss

You can check my transformation in my account posts I went from being obese and sitting around 316 lbs to being relatively fit and sitting around 200 lbs. I have started my journey in october last year, so I'm about to hit 9 month mark soon. To be honest I thought I had no loose skin untill I did a shirtless plank..When I saw that loose skin (or mixture of loose skin and fat, not sure) I almost started to cry. I will probably try lowering my body fat and hitting the gym 5 times a week untill next summer, like I did till now, and after that Ill think about doing mini tummy tuck, but hopefully it will shrink some more. To be honest i think its not that bad for 100+ loss , since I can only see it while bending or planking.Ill leave here image while standing and image while in plank, also one from my beginning :) Im so anxious right now..

https://ibb.co/fCvTLwC

submitted by /u/Odd-Performance-4586
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vigb5n/lose_skin_update_after_116lbs_loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...