Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Feeling stuck

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Feeling stuck

I am having a hard time reaching my goal of losing 5 lbs. since summer started. It’s been nothing but drinking and eating. Just tonight our friends came over and brought chips, brats, etc… to cookout (we were unaware they were bringing dinner). My friend sat down at the table with me and opened a bag of chips for us to eat. I only had a few and kept drinking my water. I eat as clean as possible during the week and exercise 5-6 times a week, but on the weekends I don’t do very well. How do you deal with summer festivities while trying to lose weight or maintain? I don’t want to be a buzz kill or offend anyone by not partaking. I feel stuck because every weekend is a set back.

submitted by /u/FruitPunch_91
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vn1xdv/feeling_stuck/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...