Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My first real plateau, any tips?

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

My first real plateau, any tips?

I’ve been working at loosing weight since the beginning of the year and have been loosing pretty consistently. All i’ve been doing is counting calories (started at around 1700 cal and am now doing abt 1500 per day) and was exercising for an hour per day. Last week I started a new job as a cart pusher at a grocery store and have been getting around 20k+ steps per day about 4-5 times a week. I’ve been eating the same amount as I was before. I weighed this morning and am still stuck at 196 lbs like last week. Do I need to eat more? Less? Any tips would be super appreciated as it is kind of disappointing.

submitted by /u/peachyvintage2003
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vnvxe1/my_first_real_plateau_any_tips/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...