Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Boredom = time to eat

Thursday, June 30, 2022

Boredom = time to eat

I have a desk job for 9 hours a day, I have tried taking all my designated short 10 min breaks every two hours by standing outside and going for a walk but I always end up wandering to get some sugary hot drink or junk food from the cafe because my brain feels unstimulated from my job. This doesn’t happen once I am finally free to go home.

Any suggestions on how to mentally curb this at work, some good distractions? I’ve tried (within a professional limit) stretching outside, reading a book, eating an apple or glass of water (which doesn’t satiate me), texting family…

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/FancifulCat
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/volfv5/boredom_time_to_eat/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...