Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How can I accurately figure out the amount of calories I’m burning while working as a waitress?

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

How can I accurately figure out the amount of calories I’m burning while working as a waitress?

I’m a 5’0” tall 25 year old woman and I started doing my first ever serious diet this week. I’m also currently 138 pounds. I’ve been using an app called MyNetDiary and it’s been great, but putting in the exercises I do per day has been kind of a challenge because I don’t know the proper way to calculate the calories I burn. I want them to be as accurate as possible but I suck at math.

The main thing is that I work outside five days a week, 7-9 hours a day as a waitress at a pool bar. Im usually standing or walking at various paces throughout the day and I carry small trays of drinks or food that can be anywhere from 10-15 pounds. By the end of my shift, I’ve walked somewhere between 10k and 12k steps depending on business.

I’ve tried looking up the correct information to put into my app about the calories I burn from my shifts, but I’m not really sure how. The internet gives a lot of amounts, but I’m not sure exactly which one is the most correct.

Anyone know how I can figure this out?

submitted by /u/KipsyCakes
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vn0k6e/how_can_i_accurately_figure_out_the_amount_of/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...