Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Can’t seem to get out of the 200s

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Can’t seem to get out of the 200s

Hi so about me 5’6/ 5’7 .. weigh 222 lbs. I am having so much trouble getting out of the 200s just last month I was down to 209 and I was so excited! I thought “10 more pounds and I’m back in the 100s” BUT idk I just self sabotaged at one point and then got back up to my current weight.

Anyways I am starting my weight loss journey again so is there any advice on how y’all started shedding off the pounds?

submitted by /u/Responsible-Cheek146
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vhqq7m/cant_seem_to_get_out_of_the_200s/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...