Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: The final stretch is ROUGH

Thursday, June 16, 2022

The final stretch is ROUGH

I've been losing weight for about a year and a half now. I'm down 75 pounds, and have 20 more to go before I reach my goal weight. But over the last month or so I've just... frozen in place. My weight will go up and down about a pound or so but that's all thats happening.

I think the main thing is that I've lost motivation. I've gotten tired of eating the same foods all the time. I want to be able to go out and eat with friends without stressing about how most food at restaurants takes up damn near my entire calorie budget for the day. I'm just bored of this whole process. Like, I want to buy pants. That fit. And will still fit next month. I'm tired of wearing baggy pants with a belt all the time because I can't afford replacing my jeans constantly.

I know I've just got a little more to go, but I'm so ready for this journey to be over.

submitted by /u/Madlight1994
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vdybz8/the_final_stretch_is_rough/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...