Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Update

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Update

I feel like I shouldn’t leave you guys in the dark so here’s what’s been going on for me: I’ve been going to the gym for the past two weeks! I have my programs all set up and have been lifting! I look a bit slimmer but my weight hasn’t moved much. That’s okay! I want people on here to know that showing up is better than not showing up, it might be a little while before you see noticeable results! Give it 6 months and look at yourself when you started, you’ll be amazed! Keep at it folks, your stories inspire me every day!

submitted by /u/collegefailure3
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vd7re6/update/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...