Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Can't stop feeling my sides

Monday, June 20, 2022

Can't stop feeling my sides

My body is changing every day. And I have an actual waist now. It's so nice to see that I have a spot that goes in on my sides. There are days I still struggle with body dysmorphia where I don't even see any changes at all despite being almost 30 pounds down. But I keep putting my hands on my sides and belly to feel all the changes. I have a wedding in October to go to and I really want to hit my goal weight in time to get my bridesmaids dress in a smaller size and feel confident. I'm over the halfway point now and I've learned so much. I'm ready to keep going and I can't wait to see all the next changes.

SW: 160 lbs GW: 115

CW: 133.8 5' 2" F 34 So far pant size 12 down to 8 US

submitted by /u/ChangingGoals
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vh0ngj/cant_stop_feeling_my_sides/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...