Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: [NSV] I get "runners high" now

Thursday, June 16, 2022

[NSV] I get "runners high" now

I used to hear about working out or running feeling good--natural endorphins and all that. Never made sense to me... couldn't relate as I had never gotten it. Now that I've been going to the gym and doing strenuous activities outdoors for a few months... suddenly I GET IT.

At the gym, 25 minutes in on the stair machine, dripping sweat, heart rate at 165. I'm jamming to music, basically "dancing" along bouncing with the music, closing my eyes, just vibing. I feel good. I get some goose bumps down my neck. Some people come and go on the machines next to me. My body is capable! Heart pumps, lungs breath, muscles do their job well and are ready for more. This is why fitness is important.

I finish my 50 minutes, so close to 3000 steps, might as well get there. Do some high incline walking on the treadmill to cool down and finish out the hour. Get home. I'm tired but awake. Kind of want to do more. Take the dog for a quick jog to get him out of the house. Why not? My body is capable.

There is still a long way to go on this journey, but I'm so happy to be here.

submitted by /u/terminalcomputer
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vdzq82/nsv_i_get_runners_high_now/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...