Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Soooo which scale number do you guys use?

Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Soooo which scale number do you guys use?

Hi friends,

I started my weight loss journey about a week and a half ago or so. Every day when I wake up, I weight myself and enter the number into Happy Scale. Usually I do step on the scale like 3-5 times because I notice that sometimes the number goes up or down depending on how I stand and stuff, so I like to do it multiple times and usually I use the average. Today the numbers jumped around a little more than I expected.

I weighed myself 5 times. I got 178.3 x2, 178.7 x2, 178.5 x1.

I put 178.5 into Happy Scale (yesterday I weight 178.7 as well so it seems right to me I guess). But I'm curious to those who weigh themselves multiple times as well, do you go by the lowest number, highest number, or a number between them?

Edit: 5 times in a row. Not 5 times throughout the day. I do it 3-5 times in a row when I first wake up to account for any scale inconsistencies. I usually use the average (though sometimes it just stays on one number too), but today was kinda a bigger swing than I'm used to so I just wanted to ask peeps. Thanks everyone for the contribution to the thread. :)

Edit 2: Damn guys I don’t mean to sound rude but some of you are like projecting or something in here. I never said I obsess over the numbers or decimals, and I never said I weigh myself multiple times throughout the day. I just said I weigh myself a few times on a row when I wake up so I have the most accurate number to put into the Happy Scale app. Again I don’t mean to sound rude but PLEASE keep this in mind before you comment and don’t read too much into it thinking I’m unhealthily obsessed or have some sort of ED. Please save that energy for people who do have actually have one and could use that type of advice more than me. :’)

submitted by /u/KansaiKanpai
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/v7wflx/soooo_which_scale_number_do_you_guys_use/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...