Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: NSV: Kept a good mindset today!

Sunday, June 26, 2022

NSV: Kept a good mindset today!

I was really stressing about being ~500 calories over my weekly budget this week because so far I’ve never done that, and while I knew exactly why it happened (a week that happened to have multiple friends and family celebrations that had me indulge a little here, a little there, all adding up) it was still a little stressful and I was aiming to “make it up” this week. (Usually I actually aim to be a bit below (300-500) my weekly budget, considering it a ceiling for when I’m super on my workouts.)

Anyway I was reminding myself that I was probably at most at maintenance and it was fine etc, and then I looked at my monthly log and realized last week I was 1,400 calories under budget. So even with this 500 put against it, that’s 900 calories below when I look at the two weeks put together—in other words, 450 per week or exactly on target.

Not a week I would want to repeat all the time, but actually completely fine! It’s so, so nice to see the daily habits I’ve been diligently racking up come through for me.

submitted by /u/futoikaba
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vlgdze/nsv_kept_a_good_mindset_today/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...