Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I can't keep using my health as an excuse.

Saturday, June 25, 2022

I can't keep using my health as an excuse.

I'm nearly 38. I've always been a big guy but somewhat active. Back about 7 years, while playing in an adult football league, I broke my ankle. Shortly after that, I found out that maybe breaking my ankle possibly saved my life - I have a heart condition that causes SCA. Since then, I have kinda used that as an excuse to not be active. While I am at risk, I have a S-ICD placed and the doc have any restrictions besides no weightlifting and HIIT. Last year I had more health challenges which were likely due to my general health being poor and stress being high.

No more excuses. I'm going to try to extend what life I have left. I have a newborn at home. I want to be there for him for a bit.

So today I start. 230lb at 5'6". Goal is under 200 by this time next year.

I'm on it.

submitted by /u/PuzzleLamp
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vkpml8/i_cant_keep_using_my_health_as_an_excuse/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...