Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Eating right again…

Monday, June 27, 2022

Eating right again…

So I’m new to this subreddit (and really Reddit in general) so I apologize in advance if there was a thread I missed or if I’m just asking a really stupid question but.. I just need to know how to eat healthy again. A month and a half or so ago I woke up one morning and just hated what I saw looking back at me in the mirror. I guess you guys call that a “wake up,” but anyway I decided that now is a great a time as any (especially adding on that I recently became engaged) to finally start looking the way I have always wanted to but never believed. I started going to the gym atleast 3 times a week, I started a strict training schedule (PPL), and now the last step… how to eat healthy. For the longest time my fiancĂ© and I were limited on what we could do to make food for ourselves (due to our living situation) so we really at fast food quite often and now I want to break that chain. But I also don’t want to go from 10 piece McNuggets to homemade fried chicken or anything like that, I just want to know what I can do to start eating better, or if there’s anywhere I can go to find healthy recipes and such.

submitted by /u/Snoo-76598
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vm63ya/eating_right_again/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...