Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Feeling discouraged

Saturday, June 18, 2022

Feeling discouraged

I’m a 43f who is losing motivation. My starting weight was 220 in September 2021. Currently I am at 175, so down 45 lbs. I’m only 5’2” so a healthy bmi for me is 136 lbs. I see the number on the scale is less and when I compare photos from then until now, I see a difference. I also feel a difference physically. I’m able to do way more now than I could last year. The issue is when I look in the mirror I get so discouraged. I’m not seeing the changes I want to see. I don’t want to backslide and start gaining weight again.

Anyone else ever feel this way? I should be ecstatic about how far I’ve come, but instead just feeling sad about how far I still have to go.

submitted by /u/Tricky_Finish130
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vfk9uk/feeling_discouraged/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...