Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Can walking still be over exercising?

Friday, June 24, 2022

Can walking still be over exercising?

I've been doing really well in my weightloss journey, and a while back o bought a portable treadmill. I've been doing 20k steps a day for 3 weeks during work and it's made me feel great (less fatigue, finally tired in the evenings instead of getting a second wind of energy and being restless).

Only other exercise I do is yoga around 3 times a week, but mostly very gentle yoga.

I've gotten covid which is obviously unrelated, but before testing positive and while just feeling run down it made me wonder whether I should still have more of a rest day where I just spend some more time sitting? What's everyone's thoughts on walking and what could be considered over exercising?

submitted by /u/wholesomevibesonlyx
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vk0kve/can_walking_still_be_over_exercising/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...