Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Hello everyone!

Friday, June 17, 2022

Hello everyone!

I am 5'6 and 299 lbs

I'm here because I want to lose weight I recently found out I'm touching 300 lbs and I refuse for that to happen.

I've been putting off losing weight because of the area I'm in. I keep on saying I have too much on my plate and it would be unethical for me to add loads on my plate.

I keep on complaining about how I should appreciate myself and how I look but I don't like myself or my body. I keep lying to myself about loving myself. I don't hate myself but I can't stand myself and I want to lose weight.

I don't take kindly to fat shaming because if anyone were in the position that I'm in you would want to be treated as an equal too.

Another reason I have been afraid to lose weight was because I am afraid of relapsing into my eating disorder. I have tendencies of binging and restricting. It starts off as me trying to diet healthily but then I begin to spiral off into the distance.

I want to lose 75 - 100 lbs. I want to learn to control my eating habits because exercising to me is easier than the dieting.

I hope to get to know all of you here and hopefully make some friends.

submitted by /u/IKidUKnot
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/veths9/hello_everyone/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...