Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 28

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 28

Hello folks!

Day 28! I hope you are all doing well!

Enter weight in Libra Wednesday mornings & remember that it’s a number, not a self-worth estimate: I’m going to remember tomorrow morning, I'm going to remember tomorrow morning.

2000 calories a day (lose two pounds this month): On it today.

Exercise 5 days a week (strength work/tbar swings 3 days a week): Lunch walk & I got a new bird for my life list. Winning. 24/28 days.

Writing project and/or journaling -1,666 words a day: Little bit today & aiming to do more before bed.

Todays gratitude list: Today I’m grateful for videos of dogs eating green beans & other light hearted content from the internet. I'm still a bit in shock about all the things in the US currently. Dogs eating cronchy snacks is about all I can handle.

Random to do list item I want to conquer today: Start a Zen garden on my Animal Crossing island. Yeah, still working on it.

How about you?

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vn2zyt/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_28/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...