Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: [FIT-FAT] I went from 160 lbs to 275 lbs. How do I start with the weight loss?

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

[FIT-FAT] I went from 160 lbs to 275 lbs. How do I start with the weight loss?

I was a guy who was in the gym 5 times a week and didn’t eat junk food. I am about 5’11 and at that time I weigh about 160 lbs. As soon as the lockdown started, I fell into a severe depression. In March 2021 I started to gain a lot of weight, by July 2021 I had gained about 45 lbs (I weighed 210 lbs). Fast forward to today, I currently weigh 275 lbs.

Shameful pic

I'm additionally struggling with mental health problems, I believe some has to do due to the obesity. How do I get back to the gym, back to a healthy lifestyle? I can barely walk a mile, how the hell am I going to get back to the gym?

I don't know what I'm trying to say, but maybe I'm just trying to reach out and get some help.

submitted by /u/maty388
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vn0b75/fitfat_i_went_from_160_lbs_to_275_lbs_how_do_i/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...