Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I feel completely lost, disgusted and disappointed with myself

Friday, June 17, 2022

I feel completely lost, disgusted and disappointed with myself

I'm 16 and 173 cm i currently weigh 108 kg. When i was 14 i weighed around 110 kg and my doctor sent me to a weight loss and mental health clinic at the end of that i weighed 105kg. That was at the end of 2020, in 2021 i did my best besides school to lose more weight with a sugar free diet and 10000 steps a day and i reached 89 kg. But then a major depressiv phase hit me again and i didn't do anything, i couldn't even leave my bed because of panic attacks and missed 3 months of school. The time from juli last year to February this year is a big mushy gray area in my brain. I was put on antidepressants around 3 months ago. They made me constantly tired in the beginning, but that's gone now. But i checked my weight today and I'm at 108 kg, and i was warned that the meds will make me gain weight, but i don't know how much of it is a result because of them. I need help or at least a little motivation, i had a steady plan 2 years ago and i should have been healthy by now, i feel so lost and can't even look at myself without disgust. I don't know where i was going with this, but any reply is appreciated.

submitted by /u/-bird_brain-
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vesmob/i_feel_completely_lost_disgusted_and_disappointed/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...