Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is there such a thing as a NSV that is also a non-scale loss?

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Is there such a thing as a NSV that is also a non-scale loss?

Guys… this is sad.

I had finally taken my two favourite skirts to a tailor to have them shortened and tightened.

I was very reluctant to do it because guess what? The totally bill was almost 90 dollars 🙃🙃🙃 and I knew it was going to be expensive.

But anyway I was so happy with my skirts finally fitting me. This was maybe a month ago?

So this week I have an important dinner with friends and I thought, perfect! I’ll wear my beautiful tweed skirt!! I put the whole outfit together, shoes, purse, jewelry.

And then I put the skirt on.

It fell down to my hips 🥲 (it’s a high waisted skirt).

Don’t get me wrong I’m so happy I’m making progress and gaining NSV. But goddamit I just wasted 90 dollars 🙃 and now I don’t have an outfit for Friday anymore.

Losing weight is expensive yall 😅

submitted by /u/anotherbutterflyacc
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vhsluw/is_there_such_a_thing_as_a_nsv_that_is_also_a/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...