Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Recommendations for tips or books on social eating?

Friday, June 24, 2022

Recommendations for tips or books on social eating?

When I'm alone, I happily eat an apple for breakfast, miso for lunch, and a baked potato for dinner. Problem is, I'm almost never alone. When I'm with people, I eat what they eat.

Reading diet books, they're all about watching your appetite. Diet pills are all about appetite. I don't have an appetite. I don't eat because of an appetite. I eat because someone else is here and they're eating.

How do I stop doing that or get around doing that?

submitted by /u/FishJones
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vk3uoo/recommendations_for_tips_or_books_on_social_eating/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...