Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Plans that change and still making a healthy choice

Sunday, June 19, 2022

Plans that change and still making a healthy choice

I (37M, 6’8”, 290 ~25%) was supposed to have dinner with my mom tonight, wanting to try cooking a new recipe (Chicken Pad Thai) for her.

She called to get a rain check, and historically that would have been more than enough for me to just run and go grab something or order takeout.

Not sure what was different today, but I finally chose to make the new recipe, even though it was for just me. It feels like a choice I’ve rarely made, and partly why I’ve always struggled to maintain or lose weight over the years.

I know that plans change all the time, but I’m quite dependent on schedules and consistency, and it just feels good to break through it once and make the better choice for myself today.

TLDR Dinner date with mom rescheduled, didn’t get pizza delivered, made Pad Thai for myself, got the rice noodles all wrong, will make again, happy about the choice I made today.

submitted by /u/robby19k
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vg7mvg/plans_that_change_and_still_making_a_healthy/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...